Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water Waste Reporting Form for Properties Not Served by a Water District or Municipal Water Supplier

  1. Report wasteful practices for an address in Butte County not served by a water supplier or a municipal water supplier. Butte County will send water conservation information to the address provided to educate the resident about the wasteful water practices and how to avoid them.

  2. Not required.

  3. Not required.

  4. Which of the Following Prohibited Actions Did You Observe Occurring?*
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.