What do I do with my debris check?

If you had elected to participate in the Government Sponsored Debris and/or Tree Removal program and have received a check from your insurance company specific to Debris or Tree removal, please complete the Debris/Tree Removal Payment Form (PDF). Please endorse your check and mail it along with the completed form to:
Butte County Administration
25 County Center Drive
Suite 200
Oroville, CA 95965

The Administration office is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday if your prefer to bring it in person.

Show All Answers

1. Who collects my property taxes?
2. How is the amount of my property taxes determined?
3. Do I have any recourse if I disagree with the valuation placed on my property by the Assessor?
4. I have recently purchased property. What are my responsibilities as far as taxes are concerned?
5. Will I receive a tax bill if I pay my taxes through an impound account?
6. What does my annual tax bill tell me?
7. When are my annual taxes due?
8. What do you mean by new construction or change of ownership?
9. What happens when the Assessor reassesses my property?
10. What do I do with my debris check?