The conditions on this page are for County maintained roads only, and do not include any roads maintained by other municipalities. Read on for other known road condition pages in the area.
While the Department makes every effort to provide accurate information, the Department is not responsible for any omissions that may occur.
- Non-Butte County Road Conditions - List of other local and surrounding jurisdictions and road condition websites.
- Snow Removal Policy (PDF) - A Snow Removal layer also is available on the interactive map on this page.
Sand Bag Locations
Interactive Road Conditions Map
Use the following map to search for road, address, etc., or zoom and pan into an area of interest to view road conditions. Click on a Road Condition (bold color dash lines) for more details.
Note: The most restrictive condition takes precedence when there is an overlap.
Road Condition Status Legend
- Red dashed lines: Roadway is closed to through traffic
- Purple dashed lines: Roadway may exhibit delays
- Green dashed lines: Alternative path of travel
- Orange dashed lines: Roadway may exhibit delays with traffic control in place
- Yellow dashed lines: Warning and/or proceed with caution. Sudden and unpredictable changes in conditions
Disclaimer: Butte County is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that Butte County is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. Links from the Butte County on the World Wide Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement from the County. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility to the web surfer to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.