The Neal Road Recycling and Waste Facility is now open to the public. The Neal Road Recycling and Waste Facility cannot accept any fire related debris that has not been screened for hazardous waste.
The Public Works Department, Solid Waste Division is responsible for operation of the Neal Road Recycling and Waste Facility.
- Fees: Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Payment Guidelines: We accept cash, local checks, and credit cards only - no debit cards, no 3rd party checks
- All checks to include phone number and California Drivers License Number
- Please make checks payable to "Butte County N.R.L."
- Waste Guidelines: View the Dumping Guidelines regarding what can be placed in the Facility
- Credit application for commercial haulers: Visit our downloads section to obtain a credit application for commercial haulers.
Location & Hours
Neal Road Recycling and Waste Facility
1023 Neal Road
Paradise, CA 95969
Front Entrance Camera
Note: We do not receive mail at this location. Send mail to:
Butte County Public Works
7 County Center Drive
Oroville, CA 95965
Monday through Sunday
7 am to 4 pm
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving day
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
Christmas Eve: Open 7 am to Noon
Report Illegal Dumping
To report illegal dumping call 866-369-3867 (DUMP) or report it online via Butte County Connect.
Other Related Facilities & Locations
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Facility
1101 Marauder Street, Chico, CA (at the Chico Airport)
Phone: 866-429-2288 (24 hour Information)
9 am to 1 pm
9 am to 4 pm
Paradise Vegetation & Waste Yard
920 American Way, Paradise, CA 95969
Tuesday through Saturday
11 am to 3 pm