Record Sealing

The minor or his/her attorney must fill out and file a packet of paperwork with the Juvenile Court Clerk to request the sealing of records. The matter is placed on the calendar by the Clerk and Probation is notified of the hearing.

Juvenile Court Clerk
Phone: 530-532-7010
Butte County Superior Court Website

Probation Butte County - The Great Seal of the State of California