The Butte County Probation Department partners with Butte Community College and California State University, Chico to provide student internships. The scope of each internship varies based on student goals and academic objectives.
Students interested in applying for an internship with Butte County Probation must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass a background investigation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must not be on any form of probation or parole for at least one year
- Must have no felony convictions or history of violent crimes
- Must commit to a minimum of six months of internship
For more information, please email Lisa Carrillo at Butte County Probation.
Internship Application (PDF)