Animal Control in Your City

The Butte County Animal Control serves the unincorporated areas of Butte County, which make up roughly one-third of the county's population. If you live within the city limits of Biggs, Chico, Gridley, Oroville, or Paradise, you should contact your city's Animal Control office.

View Animal Control in Your City in the Resource Directory.