Library Advisory Board
- 3 to 5 pm on the 3rd Wednesday of every 3rd month, beginning in January (unless stated otherwise).
- Meeting locations rotate among branch libraries; view the Meeting Schedule (PDF) to find the location of the next meetings.
Members of the public are encouraged to attend meetings of the Library Advisory Board.
Agendas & Minutes
Looking for information about current or past meetings? Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Library Surveys and Reports
- EMC Research Forward Strategy (PDF)
- Godbe Research 2008 Topline Report (PDF)
- Godbe Research PowerPoint (PDF)
- Godbe Research Survey Results (PDF)
- Butte County Library Strategic Plan 2020 to 2025 (PDF)
- Butte County Library Survey 2019 (PDF)
- EMC Reseach Phone Survey (PDF)
- EMC Research Executive Summary (PDF)
The mission of the Library Advisory Board is to encourage County Supervisors and community partners to develop sustainable funding in order to preserve and expand library services for all citizens of Butte County.
The vision of the Library Advisory Board is to partner with governments, communities, and businesses to strengthen and sustain our library system and to promote the local library as a unique and invaluable resource.
Contact the Board
If you need more information, are interested in attending board meetings, or wanting to become a Library Advisory Board member, please contact Library Administration at 530-552-5652, option 4, or email the Library Advisory Board.
Dr. Patrick NewellChair
Joey BrettVice Chair