Interactive map viewers allow the user to identify, query, zoom and pan on map layers and the records contained within them.
Camp Fire Information
Use the Camp Fire Information map to view tabs on:
- Post-fire drone imagery
- Fire perimeter
- Evacuation zones
- Cal Fire Structure Assessments
- Before/After Imagery slider
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Household Hazardous Waste Assessment Status
Quickly search by APN or address for basic parcel information in a simplified format on the Parcel Search map. Street View is included.
Butte County Data Search
Use the Butte County Data Search map to find land use related information on any given parcel including:
- General Plan
- FEMA Flood Zones
- Planning Division overlays
- Building Division snow loads
- Chico Greenline
- Cal Fire's State Responsibility Areas
- CA Land Conservation Act properties
- Supervisor Districts, etc.
User can search by APN, or street address. This site also includes building permits, code cases, and land use applications.
Public Works Map Viewer
Find County maintained roads, bike routes, and County benchmarks on the Public Works Map Viewer.
Waste Collection Service Provider Search
Search for your hauler in two easy steps.
- Open the Waste Collection Service Provider Search and enter your street address into the search field, then click Search.
- If multiple matches are found, click on each item on the left to verify your correct address on the map.
- Click on the highlighted bullet on the map to display information about your hauler; zoom in if needed for areas where there are neighboring zones.