New vendors - All documents are required
Please mail all completed forms and documents to:
CAL FIRE/Butte County
C/O Hired Equipment
176 Nelson Avenue
Oroville, CA. 95965
Applications are only accepted between November 1st and May 31st each year. Once your application is reviewed we will contact you to schedule an inspection.
- CAL FIRE - 291 (DOC) Faller, Bulldozer/Transport, and Water Tender Equipment Requirement Check List - Print 1 per piece of equipment and fill out the top portion only
- STD-204 (PDF) Vendor Data Record (Sample STD-204 (PDF))
- CAL FIRE - 20 (DOC) Contractor’s Certification Clauses for Services Up to $4,999,999 (Sample CAL FIRE-20 (PDF))
- Proof of UEI (Unique Entity ID) examples accepted are a screenshot or "snip" of the Suppliers’ login information including Supplier's name and UEI # while logged into the www.sam.gov site. This will eliminate any transposing. (Sample UEI # Form (JPG))
- CAL FIRE - 157 (DOC) Equipment Owner or Broker Declaration (Sample CAL FIRE-157 (PDF))
- Fire Line Safety Card page
- Pre-Rental Equipment Information Butte Unit (DOC) - Print 1 per piece of equipment and fill out all areas
- Equipment Specs for HP Website (For any heavy equipment please print out the specification sheet and bring it with you for pre-inspection)
- DOT Inspection (Any vehicle over 10,001 GVWR)
- Current Legal Weight Certificate for water tenders per California Vehicle Code
- Proof of ownership (i.e., title, property tax listing item, long-term lease documents, corporation documents, stock ledgers.)
- Vehicle Registration
- Insurance documents listing the State of California as additionally insured (major medical, motor vehicle liability, cargo, worker’s compensation insurance).
Please refer to the Hot Topics page for answers to commonly asked questions.