- 2 pm
- 2nd Wednesday of the month (Regular public meetings are held in April and October)
- Board of Supervisors Chambers
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Vacant, District 1
- Chris Nicodemus, District 2
- Ed McLaughlin - Chair, District 3
- Vacant, Vice-Chair, District 4
- Bill Graves, District 5
The Butte County Code Enforcement Advisory Board is composed of 5 Board-appointed members representing the 5 Supervisorial Districts of Butte County. The Board was created, pursuant to Resolution 02-021, to advise the Board of Supervisors on code enforcement matters, and assist in the development of priorities in code enforcement activities, identification of programs for voluntary property clean-up, and funding opportunities for code enforcement and community clean-up programs.