Creekside Estates Tentative Subdivision Map (TSM18-0001)
An application for a Tentative Subdivision Map to divide a 49.4-acre parcel into 47 residential lots averaging one acre in size each was submitted to the Department of Development Services on February 7, 2018.
The subject property is located on the south side of Durham-Dayton Highway across the street from Van Ness Way (2243 Durham Dayton Highway). The project site contains a producing almond orchard, the residence of the property owner and associated outbuildings. The site is bordered on the west and south by almond orchards, on the east by almond orchards and single-family residences on very low-density residential lots, and on the north by Durham-Dayton Highway, almond orchards and single-family residences on very low-density residential lots. The subject property is designated Very Low-Density Residential (0.2 - 1.0 dwellings/acre) by the Land Use Element of the Butte County General Plan and is located within the Urban Reserve identified by the Durham - Dayton - Nelson Community Plan. The property is zoned VLDR-1.0 (Very Low-Density Residential - one-acre minimum).
The proposed project consists of the subdivision of the existing 49.4-acre parcel for a single-family residential development to be developed in three phases. Phases one, two and three encompass 17, 19, and 11 lots respectively. The subdivision will include 47 total lots with an average size of 45,806 square feet±. Wastewater treatment and disposal are proposed to be provided by individual septic tanks and leach line systems on each lot. Water is proposed to be supplied by individual wells on each lot.
If you have any questions, please email Senior Planner Mark Michelena or call 530-552-3683.
Draft EIR - Notice of Availability and Public Hearing
Draft EIR by Chapter
- Cover (PDF)
- Executive Summary (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- 1. Introduction (PDF)
- 2. Project Description (PDF)
- 3. Environmental Setting (PDF)
- 4. Project Alternatives (PDF)
- 5. Areas of Environmental Impact (PDF)
- 6. Mandatory Findings of Significance (PDF)
- 7. Mitigation and Monitoring Program (PDF)
- 8. Persons and Organizations Contacted (PDF)
- 9. EIR Preparation Personnel (PDF)
- 10. List of Acronyms (PDF)
- Appendix A - References (PDF)
- Appendix B - Initial Study-Checklist (PDF)
- Appendix C - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases Emissions Report (PDF)
- Appendix D - Traffic Impact Study (PDF)
- Appendix E - Ground Water Usage Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix F - Tentative Subdivision Map (PDF)
- Appendix G - Conceptual Storm Drain Plan (PDF)
- Appendix H - Flood Hazard Map (PDF)
- Appendix I - Agricultural Maintenance Plan (PDF)
- Appendix J - Armillaria Photos (PDF)
Notice of Preparation
On July 25, 2019, the Department of Development Services issued a Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report (NOP) for the Creekside Estates Subdivision project. The NOP provides an opportunity for agencies, organizations and interested persons to comment on the proposed scope of the Environmental Impact Report (EIR).
A public scoping meeting to receive verbal (and written) comments on the proposed scope of the EIR is scheduled for 2 pm on Thursday, August 15, 2019. The meeting will be held in the Board of Supervisors Chambers, located at 25 County Center Drive, Oroville.