North Complex Fire Information
North Complex Rebuild Info
The North Complex page from Butte County Recovers provides up-to-date information on Debris Removal, Resources and Assistance, Animals, Health, and Housing.
- Residential Re-Build Guide (PDF)
- Re-Build Steps (PDF)
- Professional Land Surveying Services Guide (PDF)
- Septic System Inspection Report (PDF)
- Post-Fire Well Safety and Testing Guidelines (PDF)
- DBI-6 - WUI Requirements (PDF)
- DBP-31 Residential New Dwellings-Additions-Alterations Submittal Checklist (PDF)
- DBP-32 Title 25 Residential New Dwelling Checklist (PDF)
- DBP-51 Residential New Manufactured Home Checklist (PDF)
- Title 24 vs. Title 25 Comparison (PDF)
- Rebuild Flowchart (PDF)
- Wildfire Home and Property Checklist (PDF)
- Temporary Housing Packet (PDF)
- Online Building Permit Document Search Tool
- Follow the Online Building Permit link to search for and access copies of building permit documents for the unincorporated area of Butte County.
Access Damage Maps by visiting the Butte County Recovers website.
North Complex Fire Disaster Recovery Ordinance
Butte County Code Chapter 54 - North Complex Fire Recovery Ordinance current as of February 25, 2021.
View the Butte County Development Services North Complex Fire Notifications website to subscribe to email updates from the Department of Development Services on recovery and rebuilding.
- Butte County Recovers
- The official website for Fire response and recovery.
- Butte County Fire Safe Council
- The Council's mission is to provide safety in Butte County through wildfire hazard education, mitigation, and wildfire recovery.
- Berry Creek Fire Safe Council
- USDA Home Repair Program (Flyer)
- Providing loan and grant options to rural homeowners in need of financial assistance for home repair.
- Valley Contractors Exchange
- A trade association of Contractors, Materials Suppliers, and Industry Professionals.
- Chico Builders Association
- We advocate, educate and partner to make building affordable for housing and jobs. Our vision is to make Chico affordable again for families, first-time homebuyers, and companies that provide well-paying middle-class careers.
- United Policyholders
- A non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to be a trustworthy and useful information resource and a respected voice for consumers of all types of insurance in all 50 states.
North Complex Fire Survivor Re-Build Permit Progress In Unincorporated Butte County (Total Permits as of September 11, 2023)
|*Inside Burn Area||111||88||48|
|**Outside Burn Area||0||0||0|
* Residential permits located on parcels where a residence was destroyed by the North Complex Fire.
** Residential permits for fire survivors relocating either outside the burn area or on parcels within the burn area that did not have a qualifying structure destroyed. Qualifying structures are those that are required to participate in a Phase II cleanup program.