Camp Fire Additional Resources
- Residential Re-Build Guide (PDF)
- Re-Build Steps (PDF)
- Professional Land Surveying Services Guide (PDF)
- Post-fire well safety and testing guidelines (PDF)
- DBI-6 - WUI Requirements (PDF)
- Rebuild Flowchart (PDF)
- DBP-31 Residential New Dwellings-Additions-Alterations Submittal Checklist (PDF)
- DBP-51 Residential New Manufactured Home Checklist (PDF)
- Wildfire Home and Property Checklist (PDF)
- Septic Grant Flyer (PDF)
- Septic Grant Application (PDF)
- Septic System Inspection Report (PDF)
Camp Fire Survivor Re-Build Permit Progress In Unincorporated Butte County (Total Permits as of August 3, 2023)
|*Inside Burn Area||674||590||441|
|**Outside Burn Area||38||38||33|
* Residential permits located on parcels where a residence was destroyed by the Camp Fire.
** Residential permits for fire survivors relocating either outside the burn area or on parcels within the burn area that did not have a qualifying structure destroyed. Qualifying structures are those that are required to participate in a Phase II cleanup program.
- Butte County Recovers
- The official website for Camp Fire response and recovery.
- Butte County Fire Safe Council
- The Council's mission is to provide safety in Butte County through wildfire hazard education, mitigation, and wildfire recovery.
- Hazardous Tree Removal Program (Flyer) (PDF)
- This program, run by the Butte County Fire Safe Council, is focused on removing hazardous trees that threaten new construction or standing homes within the Camp Fire footprint.
- USDA Home Repair Program (Flyer)
- Providing loan and grant options to rural homeowners in need of financial assistance for home repair.
- Valley Contractors Exchange
- A trade association of Contractors, Materials Suppliers, and Industry Professionals.
- Chico Builders Association
- We advocate, educate and partner to make building affordable for housing and jobs. Our vision is to make Chico affordable again for families, first-time homebuyers, and companies that provide well-paying middle-class careers.
- Rebuild Paradise Foundation
- Offers rebuild planning assistance and insurance information about home insurance providers offering new policies on the Ridge and in the Camp Fire burn-scar area to Camp Fire survivors, Butte County residents, and anyone interested in rebuilding a home within the Camp Fire burn scar.
- Rebuild Paradise Foundation - Missing Middle Grant (PDF)
- The Missing Middle Grant offers up to $5,000 to qualifying households as reimbursement for specific pre-construction costs such as Survey, Arch/Eng. fees, or Water-Related expenses.
- United Policyholders
- A non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to be a trustworthy and useful information resource and a respected voice for consumers of all types of insurance in all 50 states.
- Butte County Wildfire Reconstruction Assistance Flyer (PDF)
- Butte County has State CalHome Funding to assist Camp Fire Survivors to reconstruct or rehabilitate their homes destroyed or damaged in the wildfires.
- ReCoverCA State Funded Grant Program
- This program provides grants to eligible homeowners whose primary residence was impacted by eligible 2017 and 2018 wildfires, mudflows, and debris flows.