- January 1st - Lien Date - the date taxes become a lien on the property for the following fiscal year (July 1 through June 30)
- February 15th - Deadline to file exemption claims for:
- Church, religious
- Other miscellaneous exemptions
- April 1st - Due date for business and agricultural property statements
- April 10th - Last day to pay second installment of secured property taxes without penalty
- July 2nd through November 30th - Period for filing application for assessment appeal with the Clerk of the Board
- August 31st - Last Day to pay unsecured taxes without penalty
- December 10th - Last day to pay first installment of secured property taxes and to file for late homeowner's and disabled veteran's exemptions
All deadlines (appeals, exemptions, bill due dates) that fall on a weekend extend to the next workday.
Note: This deadline applies to the regular roll. Other filing periods apply for supplemental assessments, for escape assessments and roll corrections.