Forms & Posters

Commonly used forms and posters relating to Patients' Rights in alphabetical order.

Change of Provider - Second Opinion

More forms and posters can be found on the Informing Materials page.


Patient Right’s Advocate
1196 East Lassen Avenue
Suite 130
Chico, CA 95973
Phone: 530-343-1731
Phone: 800-497-1445
Se habla Español

For grievances related to Substance Use Disorder Services:

Ombudsman Information

Butte County has contracted with Passages for all Ombudsman services. You can contact them and find more information on their website.