The Nicotine Action Alliance of Butte County consists of a cross-section of community members and organizations dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of the people of Butte County from the harmful effects of tobacco, tobacco smoke and other nicotine products.
- Educating youth
- Limiting the sale of flavored tobacco products
- Licensing retailers that sell tobacco products
- Smoke-free apartments, parks, farmer's markets and swap meets
- Educating organizations on how to ask and refer clients to quit smoking classes
- Educating the community on how tobacco affects different communities
- Helping people quit smoking
View the Coalition Accomplishments over the Past 30 plus Years (PDF).
Nicotine Action Alliance Meetings
- Date: First Wednesday of every month
- Time: 3 to 4:30 pm
- Location: Please call for location
- If you would like more information or to join, please contact Charlie by email or call 530-552-3882
Want to Join the Coalition?
View our New Member Packet (PDF).
Local Partners & Resources
View and print the Nicotine Action Alliance Rack Card (PDF) (outreach materials).