We know that breastfeeding can be difficult, and we want to provide all the support you need to be successful. WIC recommends exclusively breastfeeding your newborn for at least six months, so we have breastfeeding experts available to assist you with all of your breastfeeding needs. Most WIC staff are Certified Lactation Educators who are here to help you meet your breastfeeding goals and provide you with information and helpful tips. By meeting with a breastfeeding expert, you will receive one-on-one personalized breastfeeding education and support for you and your baby.
Other Breastfeeding Services Provided by WIC
- Electric hospital grade breast pumps
- Back to work breast pumps
- Breast pads and other breastfeeding supplies
- Access to a lactation room
- Breastfeeding information