The current FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps became effective on January 6, 2011. Follow the instructions on this page to download and/or view the maps online (faster).
View Interactive Online Map
This GIS-enabled interactive map allows you to quickly enter your address or parcel number to see if you're within any of the FIRM areas. If you've identified whether you're in a Flood zone, related information is available directly on the map.
Download the Entire Catalog
- Download the FIRM Panels Effective January 6, 2011 (ZIP) file to your computer (it is a large file and can take some time)
- Use a tool like Winzip or Windows to uncompress/unpackage the files to a local folder
- Open the index panel titled "06007CIND0A_20100304.pdf" (Adobe Reader is required in order to view files)
- Click on a blue rectangle to open the sub-panel for that area in a new window
- Close each sub-map when done and the index panel will be right behind it