Did you know you can find all types of services by searching online at www.HelpCentral.org
? Over 700 programs are listed that offer low cost or no cost services to the residents of Butte County. Search www.HelpCentral.org
to find answers to a wide variety of questions, such as:
- Where do I find after school care for my kids?
- What if my partner needs help finding a job?
- Where can my sister go for drug treatment?
- Where do I find in-home help for my elderly mother?
- What if I don't have enough money to buy food or pay the rent?
- Where can my friend find a support group?
This site provides information for parents on how to prevent and treat drug use.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE GUIDE FOR PARENT'S
CALIFORNIA NARCOTICS OFFICER’S ASSOCIATION
DETOX TO REHAB
NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE
LOCAL NARCOTICS ANNONYMOUS
Narcotics Anonymous Serving Chico, Corning, Los Molinos, Oroville, Paradise, Magalia, Orland, Olivehurst, Willows, Palermo, Cherokee, Biggs, Gridley, Marysville, And Red Bluff
OFFICE OF NATIONAL DRUG CONTROL POLICY: METH FACTS
PARTNERSHIP FOR A DRUG FREE AMERICA
Skyway House provides a safe, loving and structured environment for those seeking substance abuse treatment.
THE REAL FACTS ABOUT DRUGS