WIC participants can do their nutrition education online from anywhere they have access to the internet, including a smart phone. Interactive classes include topics such as prenatal nutrition, food safety, infant feeding and a variety of children's health and nutrition matters. There are about 40 classes offered online in English and Spanish.
- Food Safety for Moms-to-Be
- Understanding your Baby's Sleep
- Baby's First Cup
- Breastfeeding: Building a Bond for a Lifetime
- Understanding your Baby's cues
- Fruits and Veggies Grow Health Kids
- Happy, Healthy, Active Children
- Healthy Whole Grains
- Choose Iron Rich Foods
To access WIC online education visit WIC Health.