The Butte County Land Conservation Act Advisory Committee is State mandated, and was formed according to Government Code Section 51239 to advise the Board of Supervisors on the administration of the agricultural preserves in the county per Resolution No. 68-7, dated January 16, 1968. The Committee is composed of the Agricultural Commissioner or designee; Director-Development Services or designee; Assessor or designee; Farm, Home & 4H Advisor or designee; and a member nominated by the Butte County Farm Bureau (at-large). On May 7, 1985, by Resolution No. 85-63, membership was expanded to include a designee from the Butte County Farm Bureau Land Use Committee, and a member designated from the Butte County Cattlemen's Association.
The Butte County Land Conservation Act Advisory Committee holds public meetings quarterly, as needed, in the Board of Supervisors Chambers. Meetings are normally held on Mondays. Please check below for meeting agendas/minutes.
View General Information About the Land Conservation Act (Williamson Act).
- Richard Price, Agricultural Commissioner - Chair
- Blake Bailey, County Assessor Designee
- Pete Calarco, Development Services Assistant Director
- Cass Mutters, Farm Advisor Designee
- David Skinner, Farm Bureau Member At Large Designee
- Holly Foster, Farm Bureau Land Use Committee Designee
- Myron Openshaw, Cattlemen's Association
Strikethrough = CANCELLED
Previous Years: | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 |