Donate through Annie B's Community Drive from August 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014 and your donation will be supplemented by NVCF funds.
Library Newsletter - Find out about upcoming programs and events, staff reads and more.
2014 - 2015 Book In Common is The Distance Between Us by Reyna Grande
- "Hooks and Needlers" Knitting Circle meets at the Paradise Library, Thursdays at 12:00pm.
- Ladies Night Out at the Movies. Men and teens are also invited to attend. Gridley Friends of the Library sponsor a recently released or classic movie the 3rd Friday of the month. Shown in the Gridley Library meeting room, doors open at 6:00pm.
- Chico Library hosts a weekly Tech User Group. Learn how to set up your e-reader, smartphone, or tablet device to download free library e-books, e-magazines and audiobooks. Please bring your own device and plan to learn something new every time!. The Tech User Group meets Tuesdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm and Wednesdays 1:00pm to 2:00pm at Chico Library.
- StoryTail Tutors is a free reading program for beginning, struggling and reluctant readers. Read to a trained and certified therapy dog in a relaxed library environment. Meets at the Chico Library, the 4th Saturday of every month at 2:00pm, ages 5 - 11 years.
- Join the
Junior Paradise Friends of the Library (JPFOL), a youth group ages 12-17, with the goal of making the public library a more teen friendly place. Meets at the Paradise Library the first Wednesday of the month at 4:00pm.
- Karaoke Night at the Durham Library. Fun for all ages! Refreshments will be served.The 2nd Friday of each month 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Knitters Night Out, free and open to all crafters. All ages and all skill levels. Bring your own crocheting, knitting, or other fiber project. Wednesdays 5:30pm to 7:00pm at Chico Library.
Covered California has the latest information about the Affordable Healthcare Act. Call toll free 888.975.1142.