InfoTrac collections take the guesswork out of searching. Select a topic below and begin your search!
- Agriculture Collection:
This collection contains hundreds of journals and magazines covering Agriculture and related fields.
Business Economics & Theory Collection:
Perfect for business classes, users will find hundreds of full-text journals to support their research.
Communication & Mass Media Collection:
This collection has information in full-text from all aspects of the communications field.
- Criminal Justice Collection:
Those preparing for a career as a lawyer, paralegal or law enforcement will find these articles of interest.
- Culinary Arts Collection:
Coverage includes thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews and industry information.
Diversity Studies Collection:
This collection explores cultural differences, contributions and influences in our global community.
- Fine Arts & Music Collection:
This collection provides researchers with resources in the areas of drama, music, art history and filmmaking.
- Garden, Landscape & Horticulture Collection :
Key issues in gardening, landscaping and other areas of horticulture are explored in this collection.
- General Science Collection:
A collection of peer-reviewed journals, providing researchers with information needed to stay current on the latest scientific developments.
- Home Improvement Collection:
This collection of home improvement focused titles will appeal to hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Insurance & Liability Collection:
This collection takes a broad view of the insurance industry, covering such topics as labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues and more.
- Nursing & Allied Health Collection:
All aspects of the Nursing profession, from direct patient care to health care administration, are covered.
- Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy Collection:
Covers a wide spectrum of information, including proven treatment techniques, experimental research theses and many more.
- Pop Culture Collection:
The popular culture collection provides useful information for any researcher in social science, history, art or liberal arts courses.
- Psychology Collection:
This collection gives users a basic understanding of the mind, emotions and how the human mind develops and diminishes over time.
- Religion & Philosophy Collection:
Users of this collection can research different religions, philosophies and how they impact our daily lives.
- Small Business Collection:
Perfect for business schools and entrepreneurs, this compilation provides insights, tips, strategies and success stories.
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Collection: This collection contains industry journals, travel guides and magazines.
- U.S. History Collection:
This collection provides well-rounded coverage of both the current thinking and events in US History, as well as scholarly work being established in the field.
- Vocations & Careers Collections: Finding an appropriate institution of learning, job searching, and maintaining a career are all topics covered by this collection.
- World History Collection:
This compilation of journals provides robust and balanced coverage of this field, useful both to the novice historian as well as to the advanced academic researcher.