Internal Audit Section assists the county departments in assessing risks, evaluating the internal control system to ensure the efficiency, reliability and integrity of information in compliance with laws and regulations. The section performs operational, management, performance and departmental audits as directed by the Auditor-Controller and provides financial consulting services to the county departments and special districts.
- Administers County Credit Card Programs
- Administers County Capital Assets
- Adheres to mandated Court Reporting
Special District Audit Report (waiting for Auditor-Controller’s approval)
Whistleblower Program - a program designed to promote reports of suspected fraud, waste, and abuse of County policy.
- Date or period incident(s) occurred
- Frequency of occurrence (if applicable)
- Person(s) or Agency(ies) involved, name, position, department, address, phone, etc.
- A detailed description of the incident. What, when, where, how, and who were involved or may be aware of the incident. Please be as detailed as possible. Please include any additional information that may help our review.
- Optionally, your contact information: Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, e-mail, etc.