July 29, 2009
TO: Butte County Water Commission
FROM: Butte County Department of Water and Resource Conservation
SUBJECT: Meeting Agenda
Date: September 2, 2009
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Place: 25 County Center Drive
Oroville, Ca 95966
1) Roll call.
2) *Approval of minutes for the July 1, 2009 meeting. (Chairman Barber)
3) *Update regarding the Butte County General Plan 2030 process. (Dan Breedon, Development Services and Paul Gosselin, Water and Resource Conservation)
*Presentation on 2009 water quality monitoring results and summer water level data.
(Kristen McKillop, Water and Resource Conservation)
5) *Recommendation of the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) regarding streamling the BMO process for 2010. (Matt Colwell and Richard PRice, Technical Advisory Committee members)
6) *Update on activities of the Drought Task Force. (Paul Gosselin, Water & Resource Conservation)
7) Update on funding associated with the watershed modeling and outreach project and the Prop 50 projects: Tuscan Aquifer Monitoring, Recharge, and Data Management and Paradise Ridge Water Supply.
8) Reports from Water Commissioners and staff on issues of interest.
a. Report on Water Advisory Committee issues. (Kristen McKillop, Water and Resource Conservation)
b. Report on Four-County activities. (Vickie Newlin, Water and Resource Conservation)
c. Report on water related activities of the Board of Supervisors. (Paul Gosselin, Water and Resource Conservation)
d. Other issues.
9) Future meeting dates and locations: October 7, 2009
Board of Supervisors Chambers
25 County Center Drive
Oroville, CA 96965
10) Commissioners wishing to address items not listed on the agenda. (The Water Commission is prohibited by state law from taking action on any item presented if it is not listed on the agenda).
11) Public members wishing to address the Commission on items not listed on the agenda. (The Water Commission is prohibited by State law from taking action on any item presented if it is not listed on the agenda).
12) *Communications received and referred. (Copies of all communications are available in the Butte County Department of Water and Resource Conservation,
308 Nelson Avenue, Oroville, California
cc: Water Commission Mailing List Window Posting