2011-2012 CALBO BUILDING DEPARTMENT OF THE YEAR!!
Butte County Code Enforcement is concerned with complaints ( Complaint Form ) pertaining to Planning and Building codes and ordinances in the unincorporated areas of Butte County. They are also involved with the Abandoned Vehicle Abatement (AVA) program, and Nuisance Abatement clean-up and removals as they occur.
- Medical Marijuana Ordinance
- Check the status or final disposition of your Code Case (List of Code Case Types)
- Code Enforcement Process
- Interactive Map of Code Case Status
- Tenant-Landlord Relationships
- Code Enforcement Advisory Board
RFQ and RFP Postings
- Quarterly Code Case Reports Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- Code Enforcement Links:
E-Mail Your Code Enforcement Questions
Nuisance Abatement Photos - Before and After
Abandoned Vehicles Photos
Abandoned Vehicles Towed Report- Yearly