Mobile Transition Age Youth (Mobile TAY) Team
The Mobile Transition Age Youth Team (Mobile TAY) provides services to young adults ages 16-24. The team works with young adults to provide the support and to teach the skills necessary for TAYs to transition into adulthood and to meet goals around self sufficiency. Services provided address 5 key areas:
· Clinical services for mental health improvement and stabilization.
· Independent living skills including legal emancipation, fiscal management, housing acquisition and maintenance, and health-related supports and services.
· Education and vocational training services including subject/career exploration, campus visits, training program identification, linking training to jobs.
· Employment services including career and job interest and skills assessment; academic supports, employment readiness; job availability, acquisition, and retention.
· Socialization opportunities including peer group assessment, identification of fun and healthy activities, and development of social supports and friends.
The team recognizes the needs to make services available where youth are located, the program focuses on delivering rapid response and help directly to the individual at: school, home, Juvenile Hall, hospitals, job sites and/or on the street. Collaboration with the schools and other groups facilitate the ability to provide response in these locations.
Age Range: 16-24
Oroville Community Counseling Center
88 Table Mountain Blvd
Oroville, CA 95965
The Live Spot provides academic support, life skill and leadership development, vocational support, relationship building, connection to the community, and supportive services to high school age youth during after school hours. Programs that complement the Live Spot include Friday Night Live, Club Live, and Friday Night Live Impact Mentoring.
Age Range: 0-17 and 16-25